Change - Announcement Of Resignation Of Chief Financial Officer
BackMar 08, 2022
|Announcement Title||Change - Announcement of Cessation|
|Date & Time of Broadcast||Mar 8, 2022 17:27|
|Announcement Sub Title||Resignation of Chief Financial Officer|
|Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)||Josephine Toh|
|Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)||Resignation of Chief Financial Officer ("CFO")|
|Name Of Person||Yeo Sock Koon|
|Is effective date of cessation known?||Yes|
|If yes, please provide the date||31/05/2022|
|Detailed Reason (s) for cessation||To pursue other opportunities.|
|Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?||No|
|Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?||No|
|Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?||No|
|Date of Appointment to current position||04/05/2020|
|Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?||Yes|
|Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)||2|
|Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months||8|
|Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)||CFO|
|Role and responsibilities||Executive.
Ms Yeo is responsible for all matters relating to the finance and accounting functions including the review and implementation of corporate policies, regulatory compliance, risk management, financial planning and analysis, taxation, management accounting, budgeting and forecasting, corporate secretarial and legal matters.
|Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries||NIL|
|Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?||No|
|Past (for the last 5 years)||1. Baxterley Holdings Private Limited
2. Bushey Park Private Limited
3. STC International Holdings Pte. Ltd.
4. STC International Private Limited
5. STC International Investment Holdings Pte. Ltd.
6. Straits Developments Private Limited
7. Straits Trading Amalgamated Resources Private Limited
8. Straits Investment Holdings Pte. Ltd.
9. Sword Private Limited
10. Tertius Development Pte. Ltd.
11. STC Capital Pte. Ltd.
12. Straits Equities Holdings (One) Pte. Ltd.
13. Straits Equities (Two) Pte. Ltd.
14. Sword Investments Private Limited
15. Far East Hospitality Holdings Pte. Ltd.
16. Straits Resource Management Private Limited
17. Straits Trading Amalgamated Resources Sdn. Bhd.
18. STC Realty (Butterworth) Sdn. Bhd.
19. STC Property Management Services Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Straits Trading Factory Sdn. Bhd.)
20. Sword Properties Pty Ltd
21. STC International (Australia) Pty Ltd
22. STC Management Holdings Limited
23. Malayan Securities Private Limited (Liquidated)
24. STC International Properties Pte. Ltd. (Liquidated)
25. Straits Media Private Limited (Liquidated)
|Present||1. Intraco Foods Pte Ltd
2. Intraco International Pte. Ltd.
3. K. A. Group Holdings Pte. Ltd.
4. K. A. Building Construction Pte Ltd
5. K. A. Fireproofing Pte. Ltd.
6. K. A. Fabric Shutters Pte. Ltd.
7. K. A. Firelite Pte. Ltd.
8. K. A. Vermiculite Spray Sdn. Bhd.
9. Tat Hong Intraco Pte. Ltd.
10. Intraco International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
11. Tat Hong Intraco Heavy Equipment Co. Ltd.